Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 8 of Training

Today one of the ladies came in 30 minutes late; which is kind of a thing bc the trainers start class the minute the clock strikes  8 a.m. ; and they don't let us out early by even a minute.

LateLady came in quietly, said to the trainer, "i'm sorry I'm late," and sat down quickly.

FeistySue, who just cannot help herself, asks in a super loud stage whisper, "WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?" LateGirl shot her a glance and whispered "I forgot to set the alarm." (If that was the best I could come up with, I would've just ignored her; and pretended that I'd been handling important matters.)

Today was a good day:

1. We got our first live cases assigned to us; and I totally rocked mine. I didn't have any real issues; my notes made sense; and I handled some procedural stuff with no problems. Booyah.

2. The Italian restaurant I've been ordering my meals from sent two extra meatballs with tonight's order.

3. Weekly maid service was today.  And they washed my lunch dishes which I had soaking.

4. A movie I had wanted to see but didn't see in theaters (This is Where I
Leave You) is playing on HBO. And I caught it at the beginning. Score!

5. The age-inappropriate zit that exploded on my face has halved in size.

   oversleeping =no shaving legs=repeating this awesome outfit instead of wearing cute skirt i packed. .
                                                               aw. my very first case.
                                                              today was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment